Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Treat Yourself: Scratch Goods

I had the privilege of spending my Saturday morning at Scratch Goods getting completely pampered. I am currently obsessing over skincare,  I am on a mission to rid myself of everything high-school including the acne.  I have really sensitive skin so I have to be super cautious and use only clean and natural products that I know I can trust.  That is why I am in love with Scratch Goods, their products are made in Chicago and everything is food-grade.  Read my reviews below on their in-store services and their products.  Get 15% off services and products in stores and online with code Dani15! 


Services: I had a face treatment done and it was an absolute dream.  They start with an oil cleanse to draw out all the bad oils and leave good ones in their place.  Then apply a treatment to promote luxuriously long and full lashes and brows, yes please!  The custom mask is definitely my favorite part of the treatment, you get to create a custom mask perfect for your skin.  You can choose from 4 bases ranging in intensity, 4 liquids, and then some add-ins.  I did a matcha mask with matcha (I'm addicted and I'm not ashamed) and a dash of honey, their matcha is from Spirit Tea a Chicago based tea company!  After the mask they use a restorative oil to hydrate and replenish your skin, complete with the most amazing face massage.  The women at Scratch Goods are so amazingly educated on skin, I walked out of there knowing so many new things about my skin and how to better care for it.  Scroll down to read about to products I took home.




Products: I got so many goodies that I have already incorporated into my daily routine.  This black charcoal soap is not only so chic, but it is made with activated charcoal to pull all the dirt and impurities right out of your pores.   I am currently hooked on their morning face oil, it is a lightweight oil that is light enough to go under your makeup or wear alone, and it has zinc oxide for a natural and safe sun protection.  Also it smells so good I make anyone near me smell my face.  I took home a sea clay mask, similar to the matcha mask I did in-store but gentler for everyday use.  This lavender mint soak not only smells amazing but is perfect for soaking your feet at the end of a long day, dancers, you need this.  Epsom salts are full of magnesium and magnesium can be absorbed through your skin so a soak is the perfect way to get it.  Last but not least, this scrub may be my favorite product.  This Spirit Tea matcha mint scrub is the perfect way to cleanse and exfoliate your skin while leaving it feeling moisturized and refreshed.  

Originally written for Mermaid Waves.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lifestyle by MW | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig